Thursday 5 June 2014

A Game of Chance - For your pleasure!



I have a new game and this is to keep all you wank obsessed losers in check!

In the game, whether or not you wank is solely dependent up on a game of chance. I flip a coin and heads - you get to wank, tails, you go without. But it doesn't stop there. Oh no, I made it much more interesting than that!

All in all I flip the coin a further 10 times. If it lands on heads, you get to wank fast. If it lands on tails, you have to wank very very slowly - frustrating much? You bet!

But to add a further cruel twist, the 10th time will determine whether or not you get to cum. I will flip the coin a final time and if it lands on heads - you get to cum. If it lands on tails, you go without! Yes, that's right, you with-hold your cum, because the coin has spoken!

So are you lucky or not? Let's find out shall we?

mistresscristal@mail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment