Sunday 8 June 2014

Email from a time-waster....

I won't be considering this application.....

Hello Miss Cristal

thank you for replying back so quickly

I wish to become one of your slave

I have seen your website and wish to be under your feet as your slave from now on even if i have to sign a yearly contract. 

I can pay monthly since I just got a new job starting from the new year but firstly need to get a loan to pay you as my old mistress who has now left me rinsed me dry

I took out a £5,000 loan for her but she still left me :(

You are so beautiful

Please will you be my mistress I will take a loan out to pay you for one year in one go if you wish please tell me of how much

please let me know if you agree and how much you require

i can drive and live in stockport


Slave Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment