Monday 28 April 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW APPLICATION PROCESS.

The start of a new week means the start of a new Application process and this will apply to all new applicants who wish to serve Me.

From today, the ONLY way to apply to serve Me will be via email to mistresscristal@mail.com. This means that you if you have a genuine desire to serve via webcam, phone or email, you should send a brief, but respectful email to Me.

This email should contain details of WHY you wish to serve Me in particular and WHY you feel I should consider you.

If your first email impresses Me, I will send you an application form to fill out. You will use this form to detail all of your kinks and fetishes, your limits, any health issues, details of how you wish to serve and how often and how you will be prepared to tribute. On completion, you will then send the application form back  to Me, via email.

I will then review your application. If it pleases Me, I will then invite you to a 10 minute text chat interview via Skype or Yahoo. Before the interview takes place, you will be expected to pay a tribute of £5 for access to My Skype or Yahoo ID. This is to deter time-wasters and should you be successful, you will receive this off your first webcam booking.

There will be no cam or voice. Just instant messenger. And the interview will last NO LONGER THAN 10 minutes. During the  interview, I will go through your application, asking for more information where needed as well as any other information I feel I desire in order to establish if you are suitable to serve. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions of Me.

Once the interview is completed, and depending on whether or not I feel you are suitable, I will then send you a Contract of Slavery to complete and return. Once returned, I will then expect your first booking request within 14 days. If you do not book, I shall assume you do not wish to serve, and you will be removed from My records accordingly.

This new process is designed not only for Me to establish how genuine you are, but for you to establish how genuine I am, and to get to know Me as your possible Owner. It is important that you feel comfortable in serving Me, as I should feel comfortable in training you.

So if you are ready to take the next step and feel you have something to offer, then you should email Me without delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment