Saturday 19 April 2014

COMING SOON - CUSTOM VIDEOS!

Coming soon to The Cristal Domme will be custom made videos!

Yes, you will get the opportunity to say what you would like to see, and provided it's possible and within My limits, I will make a video just for you. There won't be any nudity in My videos, but there will be lots of things for you to drool over!

These videos can range from Guided Masturbation instruction, foot teasing, ass teasing, cleavage worship, financial domination, pedicures, stockings and more.

Each video will be approximately 10 minutes in length and will be charged at £25 per video. You will be able to purchase them from Me via email or via My NiteFlirt profile.

To order, you simply email Me with your request, and I will respond to say whether or not it is possible. You will then be expected to make a deposit of £10 via Amazon.co.uk E Gift Card. Once the video is finished, I will advise you and that's when the full balance should be paid. Once you have paid, the video will be emailed to you for you to enjoy.

This exciting new service rolls out on 1st May, so get thinking about what you would like to see Mistress doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment