Wednesday 23 April 2014

COMING SOON - A Design Service For You!

Following the demise of Professor Profile, I am working hard to set up a completely new design service from scratch.

This will be something completely different, but will offer much more including marketing packages to help you to market your cam business effectively.

Features of this will include the following:


  • Full design service including pre-designed templates and custom design.
  • More design options including flash, html, css, bb code and html5.
  • Design service will be offered across the popular cam sites including NiteFlirt, My Girl Fund, My Free Cams, and Chaturbate. More sites to be added as needed.
  • Web design service including blogs, member sites, streaming sites and pay to view sites.
  • Help for the corporate side of the Adult Industry - so I can help adult sites as well!
  • A full marketing package - including seo of your profile/website, help with effective social media marketing so you can help your business to grow!
  • Graphic Design service - banners, buttons, flyers, video editing, animations and more.
The beauty of this is you will be dealing with a woman in the industry, somebody you can trust, who can deliver exactly what you need. Not only do I have 12 years working in the adult industry, but I have 16 years experience of being in business, and 16 years experience of promotion and marketing. 

But I need you help in order to help you. Remember, I am catering this business with YOU in mind. I want to be able to deliver exactly what you need. So please, don't be afraid to email any suggestions of what would make YOUR life easier when it comes to your cam business. I am open to all suggestions, so I can tailor this to suit you.

Please feel free to get in touch at mistresscristal@mail.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment