Monday 6 January 2014

Open Yourself To Me.

Serving Me on a Financial basis is not for those who want to do this on a whim. It is an honoured position and few will make the grade. Indeed, you will have to prove to Me why you feel I should ALLOW you to explore this desire, this secret, this fetish. I know that is what you need. You NEED Me to permit you to explore this. It is what you crave. You think about it in every waking minute - how much you NEED to show your appreciation to ME - your Superior Goddess. 

Simple messages of "I want to spoil you Miss!" simply will not do. I want to know what makes you tick. I want to know WHY you want to serve Me, WHY you feel compelled to contact Me, and more importantly WHY you feel somebody like you should have the honour of My attention. 

It is not just about money - it is about you and Me. I'm certainly not going to sit there and demand you drain your wallet to make Me happy. No, that is not what I am. I want you to WANT to give Me money, gifts, tributes, treats and more. It's about Me getting inside your head, into your psyche, that little secret part of your personality that nobody else knows about, and opening the door to unleash it. You NEED that freedom to express that deeply hidden desire - and the gift I give you to you in return for your servitude, is that freedom. 

But it is not for those who aren't serious. This is a psychological journey as well as a fiscal one. You must be willing, but above all, you must be OPEN. Closed minds are of no use. It's about a desire, a NEED, and an itch that must be scratched. 

Will I give you the opportunity to scratch that itch? Well that is up to you. In the first instance, you should contact Me and tell Me WHY I should allow you to scratch it. Lay yourself open, and confess your secret. But leave your inhibitions at the door - I have no use for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment