Tuesday 21 January 2014

Insta-Domme Incurs My Wrath!

I don't get angry very often. Yes, I get mildly irritated when fake subs try it on, but generally speaking; serious steam coming out of My ears anger is a very rare event....last night was one of those events.

It is now a well-known fact that @ProfProfile on twitter is not only a very good friend of Mine, but also My associate. He takes care of all My graphic design needs, while in return I promote his business for him. But he's also a really cool and genuine guy who I've known for years. So when some trashy "insta-domme" sends him a nasty and downright rude tweet, damn right I'm going to tear a strip off her - which is exactly what happened last night.

This is not the first time these so-called "dommes" (and I use the term very loosely here) have been rude to him. Several times a week, I find Myself tweeting for them NOT to be rude. Yet clearly it's just not going in. So when I saw that nasty tweet from this particular person, I decided enough was enough. I immediately tweeted her, to express My displeasure at her actions, to be met with "that was me being fucken polite!" (note the spelling mistake? Hers, not Mine) and "fuck you!" Lovely girl - I bet her mother is so proud!

On visiting her profile I also noticed two things - first was a link to her amazon wishlist and second was her mobile number - sensible - NOT! All the hallmarks of a fake domme trying to get something for nothing by abusing men into giving her gifts and cash - they never learn do they?

What gives girls like her the RIGHT to be so abusive? She knew nothing about Professor Profile - she didn't know that he's vanilla and not a slave. She didn't even ask. She just assumed - golden rule number one broken - NEVER assume. She just went straight in with the potty mouth and seriously pissed Me off in the process.

As I told her in My tweet; respect is a two-way street - EARN it! Don't demand it. Abusing men because you want their money screams of desperation and it's embarrassing. How on earth can you expect to be taken seriously if all you do is be rude and obnoxious?

I am sick to the back teeth of seeing "Princesses" tweeting "give your fucking money  loser" and "I want paypigs to open their fucking wallets!" You don't abuse a slave unless they ask for it. You don't abuse a slave whom you don't own and you certainly don't abuse somebody you know nothing about, including the fact that they aren't slave material - simply a service provider offering design work to help your business grow!

That particular insta-domme can consider her tits well and truly slapped - and all the Genuine Dommes and subs now know who she is - I don't see her receiving any gifts any time soon, but I do see her having her time wasted - brought on by herself I might add.

But let this be a lesson to you. If you are rude and abusive to @ProfProfile; I will come down on you like a ton of bricks; as will the Genuine, hard-working and skilled Dommes among us. If I see any insta-dommes behaving like this little cretin, they can expect to be blocked - instantly. I will not have the reputation of Myself and other Genuine Dommes tarnished by the actions of silly little girls; who have no idea what they're doing. We have worked hard to do what we do - you haven't. If you can't be bothered to learn about the BDSM and Fetish scene; the message is clear - GO AWAY! Understood?

No comments:

Post a Comment