Saturday 25 January 2014

55 Minute Edge Play Session

This afternoon, I enjoyed an Edge Play session with a slave on AdultWork. At first, he came in to Direct Cam, with the big "I am" attitude, boasting that "you'll never break me Miss, I might surprise you!" Oh yes, bring it on bitch!

So 55 minutes later, and lots of edging, his cock was almost ready to burst. What he didn't allow for is the fact that I could hearing cursing and "praying" as he struggled to maintain his resistance. I allowed him to wank right to the edge, before he stopped, making him continue again, with only a seconds break in between. Before long, his cock was drooling and eventually he had little choice. He HAD to give in and beg for his release. He admitted that I'd not only broken him, but probably broken his cock, which of course I knew would happen in the end. Yes he came, he was most humble afterwards and the cocky attitude was gone.

Let that be a lesson boys - I ALWAYS get what I want in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment