Saturday 23 November 2013

The Grand Unveiling Of My New Niteflirt Profile!

I am pleased to announce that My new improved Niteflirt Profile is completed and is now LIVE!

I would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to My Graphic Designer who worked tirelessly on this. The fruits of his labour are absolutely amazing.  Check it out using the link below and see for yourself!


I'm very much looking forward to being back to full health again (damn bronchitis!) so I can be available to take calls! Oh boy, I think I'm gonna be busy!

To those of you who do offer services on Niteflirt; I cannot recommend this guy enough. He's extremely talented, professional and most importantly discreet. And he charges far less than you would expect for a truly amazing profile like Mine. If you want details then please do feel free to get in touch via mistresscristal@mail.com and I will be happy to put you in touch with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment