Thursday 14 November 2013

Chat To Me via Skype and Yahoo.

Some of you have expressed an interest in speaking with Me via Skype and Yahoo in order to get to know Me before considering applying for servitude.

This I have no problem with.

BUT you must also understand that My time is valuable and I will not give it away for free.

I have in the past, given out My Skype and Yahoo IDs only to be met with an abundance of free-loaders who think it's quite okay to chat away endlessly without any intention of paying for My time. It isn't. It's rude and disrespectful for one thing, and it takes Me away from those who do have the respect to pay for My time.

Therefore, if you wish to speak with Me via these methods, you may purchase My Skype and Yahoo ID for £5. It's not too difficult and it certainly won't break the bank. Surely even you can manage to do that.

Payment for the above is accepted via Amazon Gift Certificate only from amazon.co.uk. You should send said certificate to mistresscristal@mail.com.

Any requests to speak to Me via Skype or Yahoo will be ignored unless the above steps are taken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment