Saturday 16 November 2013

FIVE QUESTION SYSTEM NOW IN OPERATION.

Unfortunately it would seem that some of you think it's okay to take up Mistress' time for free. I can assure you that it most certainly isn't. As I have previously explained; My time is valuable, and you are expected to pay for it - not sit there chatting to Me endlessly without giving Me something in return. That's just disrespectful - and you know how I feel about disrespect.

Therefore from today; the "five question system" is in operation. This basically means that before paying for My services you will permitted to ask Me five questions and five questions only. After that you will be expected to pay for My time or leave.

This system applies to Skype, Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook and in particular free preview on Adultwork.

You should choose wisely when asking your questions. Simply asking "hey baby, what are you wearing today?" is not going to impress Me. In fact it will do the complete opposite, and will more than likely result in you being blocked from contacting Me again. Asking something in the realm of; "how may I be of use to you today, Mistress?" is a step in the right direction.

This isn't too difficult. It is simply a case of having respect for Mistress. I'm sure even you can manage that.

No comments:

Post a Comment