Wednesday 5 June 2013

Oh dear.

Unfortunately, My mental health problems reared their ugly head again over the weekend, which accounted for My lack of availability. I have been plagued with anxiety problems for weeks, as a result of a variety of issues. So on Saturday, it pretty much came to a head when I had the mother of all panic attacks.

After taking some much needed time off, I am pleased to say that I will be back to firing on all cylinders again from tomorrow (Thursday 6 June), but will not be spreading Myself too thinly, as I have done in recent weeks.

Therefore, directcam free chat will NOT be making an appearance any time soon - due to the sheer amount of free-loaders abusing it - these idiots do not help.

I aim to be available on direct chat later today, if you wish to speak to Me via phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment