Friday 28 June 2013

Acchooooooo!

They say things happen in threes, but in My case it seems to be happening in twos.

After a couple of days off, I was keen to get back to work, only to wake up yesterday morning feeling like death warmed up. My throat is sore, My nose is blocked and I feel like I have a head full of cotton wool - the summer cold has hit Me.

And if that's not bad enough, Mother Nature has also decided to pay a visit and is being a downright sadistic bitch this month, thus adding to My general crappy feeling.

So, right now I'm only available for DirectIm/Instant messenger bookings, possibly DirectChat once I start to feel better, until I feel human again.

I will be around for DirectIm this afternoon and evening and I'm hoping and praying I'll be back to DirectCam tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm dealing with the blood coming from My poor inflamed sinuses. Damn you lurgey!

No comments:

Post a Comment