Monday 17 June 2013

Not Again!!!

Well it would seem that Adultwork have fallen victim to another DDOS attack, which means until it's sorted, I can only offer private bookings. Signs are good though, as they are working on it right now. The site is back up, but we just cannot get to it at the moment. And after all the money they spent on sorting out the server to prevent another attack like this - who ever is behind it, clearly knows their stuff!

It pisses Me off though. I mean it prevents us from working and prevents clients from enjoying themselves. What I would love to do to the people responsible - balls and a red-hot poker comes to mind!

Anyway, I will keep you all informed. As soon as it is back up and running, then I will post the details here. In the meantime, your patience is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment