Friday 29 March 2013

Pussy Gets In On The Action.

Yesterday's video was supposed to be a minute or two longer, and would have been had I have been alone.
However, My cat was watching, and in particular was watching My crop. So while I was swishing it around, he was watching it. If you look at the bottom left corner towards the end of the video, you will see a little black blob. This is him about to pounce on My crop, hence the video stopped when it did!

It is not the first time he's decided to appear on cam. If you have a webcam session with Me and he's around, you can guarantee at some point, he will choose that moment to climb up on to My knee. Such an inquisitive soul - or maybe just plain nosey! lol

So to compensate, there will be a longer video uploaded later in the week, which will feature more shots of My very sexy boots.

I'm currently trying to get a hold of some very sexy thigh boots, which I've added to My wishlist. If you want to treat Me to them, by all means, go ahead.

If not, I aim to have them in a few weeks, so they too will be making an appearance in one of My videos - hopefully puss won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment