Thursday 21 March 2013

Arrogance Is Not Tolerated!

So today, a "sub" (and I use the term loosely in this case) came into Directcam, with a taste for shoe worship.

As I always do with these subs, I asked him if he felt he was worthy of My shoes. Of course the correct answer should be "well that's for you to decide Mistress" because it really is for Me and only Me to decide. But I like to quiz subs anyway, to see if they have what it takes to at least see My shoes before I consider allowing them to worship them.

Sub's answer to this question was "of course" - that was failure number one. So I told him to go ahead and amuse Me with his reason for believing he was "worthy." His reply was so pathetic! It screamed arrogance; "because of self-belief and the nature of the adultwork client and service provider system ;-)"

This reply told Me two things; that he felt I should be grateful he had entered My chatroom and asked to worship My shoes. Secondly, that there was a pretty good chance, that should I have allowed him to go private, he would have tried to top from bottom.

So instead I told him that his answer did not impress Me and kicked his arrogant ass out of My room.

Subs - the lesson here is KNOW YOUR PLACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment