Monday 18 March 2013

Dickless Wonders.

Maggot-boy is a regular on Adultwork and he has probably one of the smallest dicks I've ever seen. He reckons it's about 4 inches - and I seriously beg to differ. It's 3 at the most, but I guess you have to humour him!

Maggot-boy loves a bit of sph, and cums hard every time. Each session, I ask him if his maggot has grown since we last talked, and invariably the answer is "no". He is then questioned about how many women he's managed to screw with it.

Usually, he'll tell Me about some cheap street-whore he's picked up at his local red-light district. He knows he's not satisfied her and that she's probably faked her way all the way through it - most women he gets to shag, do. And it's almost always hookers - or a very desperate bag-lady. I think even the most desperate of women would probably think twice as soon as they see his little stub. Most would probably laugh as soon as he gets his kit off!

Do I feel sorry of these "dickless-wonders"? Not in the slightest! These losers give Me hours of entertainment, some of them begging to "prove" themselves to Me. Like they would ever have a chance with Me?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment