Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pink C*ntweasle

For your entertainment, here is c*ntweasle in his latest enforced get up! I am posting this picture here as a punishment. He is supposed to be giving up masturbation for Lent - and yet decided to have a play. I have a feeling he will be in his chastity device for the remainder of Lent!

He was made to purchase all these from his local Ann Summers store; something of which he has a love/hate relationship. He hates going in there, and then afterwards having to carry around a pink carrier bag. He hates it even more when I force him to ask the assistants for help. But he LOVES the humiliation!

You will also note that he's wearing bangles. This is again enforced by Me. The cheeky-boy did try to cover up this by taping them together so they wouldn't make a sound. Well, I'm not having that. So he's now wearing them without tape - and trying to stop them from making any sound. As a bangle-wearer Myself, I know this is virtually impossible.

The above picture is c*ntweasle playing a little game I enjoy and he loathes! He has to hold a penny against the wall with his nose for an hour or more. Every time the penny drops, he has to start again. I know he finds this frustrating, which of course is the whole point of Me making him do it. But it sure is fun to imagine his moans and sighs of annoyance every time that penny drops!

You will be seeing a lot of c*ntweasle as he is My most loyal and probably My longest-serving slave. And of course I love nothing more than tormenting him by posting his pics on My blog!


1 comment:

  1. Cry cry, sob sob..... where's ma dignity. Who the hell understands Domme 'humour'. I just know i have huge sympathy out there......maybe

    ReplyDelete