Saturday 30 March 2013

C*ntweasle says too much!

In his last email assignment, c*ntweasle was instructed to write an essay on his feelings towards his servitude to Me so far. C*ntweasle is My longest-serving slave, having served Me for a little over 2 years.

Now I suspect he was enjoying a "wee-dram" as he wrote the essay, because I get the feeling he said way too much. Indeed, when he sent it to me, the covering email was littered with comments such as; "oh it's probably too long and you won't read it all, I hope" and "I hope you get bored with reading this." Clearly he knows he's probably let his mind run away with him again!

So being the sadistic bitch I am, I've read it thoroughly and noted the little gems he's given away. Of course I'm going to have to take full advantage of that, which will be reflected in his next assignment.

A couple of days ago I received another email from him, begging Me to be kind. Well I will be kind - to a point! But you see, little matches start big fires, as he is about to experience! I suspect his next homework report will be VERY entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment