Saturday 30 March 2013

Kinky Boots and A Risky Humiliation Session.

An interesting and busy day today, with plenty of subs to control!

First up was a slave who wanted to experience guided masturbation and cum eating. He confessed that his girlfriend was downstairs watching TV, so could only remove his bottom half. This I allowed, in case he had to cover up quick. As sadistic as I am, I'm not going to be party to the breakdown of a relationship.

Of course, keeping his top on did come with a forfeit. After he came, he licked his hand clean and was then instructed to go downstairs and give his girlfriend a long, hard kiss, with tongues. I wonder if she noticed the unusual taste in his mouth?!

Next up was a slave who wanted to drool and worship My boots. My favourite knee-high boots made an appearance today, and he admitted he'd seen them on My Youtube channel. So after some begging and pleading, he was permitted to see them. I enjoyed teasing him, rubbing My ankles together so he could hear the squeak of the leather, showing him the soles, which he begged to lick. He ran out of credits, so left rather abruptly, but he certainly enjoyed himself! Perhaps next time, he'll be treated to a shot of Me putting on My boots.

My last sub of the day was into public humiliation. I asked him what public humiliation he had explored to date, to which he replied he had run naked in the street, and that was about it (I had an inkling he wasn't telling the truth!)
I asked him about the area he lived in - was it busy? Did he have large windows? Then ordered him to private chat to show him was public humiliation was really like.

He appeared on cam, completely naked and had one of the tiniest dicks I've ever seen. Clearly, anybody walking past would have been hard pressed to see it, unless they were carrying binoculars! I had him write the word "slut" across his chest in permanent marker and made him go to the window. The sheer curtains were drawn, so he was instructed to open them wide. He opened them, stood in front of the window for 30 seconds, then shut them and ran back like a startled rabbit.

Unfortunately for him, as he'd stood there, proudly showing off his little willy, a couple of police officers had walked past! Oops! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment