Thursday 14 March 2013

Weekly Video Upload - Thursday 14th March.

As I do every week, later today I will be uploading a video to My YouTube Channel, for you to see.

Today's video is specially for Nylon Lovers, and will feature Me wearing a pair of tights, as I tease you with My feet. I will also be uploading an extended private version of this video, which you will be able to view for a fee. Be sure to check out My Items For Sale for details, after the video has been uploaded.

What's more, the tights I wear in the video will be available for sale, so one lucky sub will be able to purchase them and have them sent direct, for him to enjoy! Just imagine - the tights you have seen Me wearing will be sent to you, complete with the sweet aroma of My feet.

So check back later this evening for further details. And don't forget to subscribe to My YouTubeChannel to see more of My video uploads!

No comments:

Post a Comment