Wednesday 23 May 2018

PLEASURE & PUNISHMENT



In My world; pleasure and punishment go hand in hand. There is much to be gained from both and I can assure you that I gain more from it than you do.

This file will give you a sexy insight into what a mixture of pleasure and punishment can do. For the first half hour; you will be teased relentlessly at the skilled hands of your Mistress. I will caress and stroke you. I will stroke and milk your cock. I may even suck your cock. You will experience erotic delights which will send your arousal off the scale. You’ll more than likely want to cum. But I will not allow it. I will implant a trigger that will prevent you from cumming; no matter how horny you are.

The second half hour will be for punishment. Your nipples will be tortured; your genitals will be squeezed and pulled, your ass will be spanked and whipped and a long, thick anal plug will be shoved up your ass – DRY. It will hurt and will likely bring tears to your eyes. You will suffer and you will beg for mercy. But deep down; there will be a part of you which enjoys it and craves for more.
At the end of your punishment; you will find yourself in chastity. All that pleasure; all that punishment and still I will deny you. I will deny you for a full 12 hours, so I suggest you get comfortable in your virtual chastity cage. As badly as you will want to explode; it will not happen, not matter what you do. You will remain on the very edge of orgasm for a full 12 hours until the chastity cage will disappear. After that time; everything will return to normal, at which you may cum or maybe you’ll find that you’ve gone off the boil and are unable to….


WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment