Wednesday 23 May 2018

INTENSE ORGASM TRIGGER



On the rare occasions I do allow you the pleasure of an orgasm; I expect you to cum immediately. I am a very busy Dominatrix and I have far more important things to do in My life, than wait for you to shoot your muck. Watching you wank the worm, tweak your nipples and screw your face up in the most ridiculous manner as you try and come, is so very boring for Me. I want you to cum when I say, not when you can manage it. So you’re going to learn to cum on command.

This special trigger will help to combine every single thoroughly intense orgasm you’ve ever experienced into one huge orgasm of earth-shattering magnitude. The ground will shake and exquisite pleasure will roll throughout your entire body. This pleasure is NOT for the faint of heart and I guarantee you will want to experience it over and over again.

No other orgasm will surpass this experience. Only I have the power to give you the kind of orgasm you’ve only ever dreamed of. But it has drawbacks – you cum when I say and only when I say. Cumming on command is something you will do for as long as you are under My control. Pleasure is given but only when I say so….


WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment