Sunday 24 April 2016

Foot Worship Reminds You Of Your Place.



I don't allow body worship in My session simply because you are not worthy of My glorious, Superior body. I save that for real men who are worthy of the honour of worshipping My beautiful curves. 

Foot worship on the other hand; is not only permitted but is also encouraged. This form of worship acts as a delicious reminder of where you belong - on you knees; on the floor and at the lowest part of My body - My feet. 

I dedicate a lot of time to pampering My feet as does My personal slave. I love nothing more than to see him kneeling before Me; running is tongue in and around My toes to clean them. His foot massages and pedicures are wonderful and I will often command him to do this while I'm watching TV or even if I'm sat in the garden during the summer months. It wouldn't be the first time I've demanded he worship My feet in public. Well when we're shopping; My feet get sore - and then it's time for him to do his duty. It's a perfect reminder of his status in life. 

I allow slaves to worship My feet on webcam from their point of view. This means that the view they receive is the view from the floor - giving them the ultimate foot worship experience of seeing Me tower above them as I command their next move. I dangle My shoes to tease and delight before letting the shoe drop to the floor and spreading My toes for slave to see the soft skin between them. I can have you hypnotised by My feet VERY easily. All I have to do is show every single inch of them; and tell you exactly where I expect your lips and tongue to be. 


If you please Me well when you worship My claws; perhaps I will grant you the opportunity of stroking yourself while you stare at My delectable toes. I shall even wiggle them just to add to your teasing torture before commanding you to beg for permission to cum all over them. You want to see that; don't you? You want to see your cum splashing across My red hot toe nails before seeping between those beautiful digits. I know what I want to see. I want to see you licking it all off again....


1 comment:

  1. WOW :) I'd love to stroke for them (its me soler4 from AW)- although I think I'd only cover your big toenail :P

    ReplyDelete