Thursday 4 February 2016

Panty Boy Turns Sissy...

So Panty Boy had a go at doing My Sissy Humiliation task last week. And because I love to humiliate him; I thought I'd share how he got on....

On receiving Mistress’s orders I scanned the list and identified the things that I had and the things I’d need to get. I didn’t own an anal plug or a dildo so I went to a well-known online adult store and ordered one of each. Beginners ones for my virgin ass of course.
The next thing I did was to shave as Mistress instructed. And I’m not talking just about my chin oh no. Chest, underarms, groin, legs, buttocks and back all had to be rendered hairless. It’s a good job that I’m not a particularly hairy guy because this took forever. I tried clippers, an old electric shaver and finally a disposable razor to get it all done. And when it was I surveyed myself and thought “my arms look a bit hairy now that the rest of me isn’t. Better shave those too”. So off came the arm hair too. Out of the shower and a generous amount of Royal Jelly Cocoa Butter Body Moisturising something or other was applied all over. Smooth and silky.
So the first few days of my task had been taken up with gathering together the few bits I needed and shaving. So I was all set up to do the actual task in the second week before the due date of Thursday 28th.
To cut a long story short my second weeks plans went to hell in a handbasket because a sickness went round the entire family in that week. I told Mistress as soon as I knew that I was going to miss the deadline, and why, and she was very understanding - even giving me an extra day to complete the task. But the stomach bug from hell made that impossible. However by Monday morning everyone was well and back where they all should be so I could finally complete the task. So it was on with my best stockings, thong and bra before trying to apply lipstick for the first time ever. I know what you’re thinking: “Yeah, right!” but this really was my first time at wearing lipstick. Well I made a right Horlicks of it and even reapplying and trying to improve I still looked like everyone’s Granny – when she’s half-cut.


But down to business – the first task was to worship the dildo. Placing the dildo on the floor I assumed the position; on hands and knees, ass in the air and got stuck in. And I’ll tell you what – 30 minutes is a long time! The dildo, of course, gives you no feedback or encouragement just sitting there wobbling like the lump of plastic jelly that it is. So I found that during this task most of my concern was for my knees or back which were starting to play up. And for the photography. Trying to take a picture of yourself giving a blow job to a dildo is not an easy skill let me tell you. But when the 30 minutes was up it was time to get on my back and reach for the lube. Inserting first one, then two lubricated fingers up my ass – or sissy pussy as I must now refer to it I took a few quick pictures as best as I could before putting the camera down and getting stuck in. So to speak. I don’t know how to describe this one – it was weird. Both pleasurable and erotic and at the same time weird and uncomfortable. And I’m not just talking about the position here: flat on my back legs raised, knees bent. Perhaps I should have put my latex gloves on. When the ten minutes were up I lubed and inserted the anal plug and sat on it for 15 minutes whilst I resumed worshipping the dildo. Now worshipping the dildo with lips and tongue – no problem. But throat? No way. I couldn’t do it no matter how I tried the gag reflex was just impossible for me to stop. As soon as the dildo reached towards the back of the tongue bluuuuurg. Not good when you’ve recently been suffering with a vomiting bug.



Swiftly on to the dildo. I removed the butt plug and lubed the dildo and basically sat on it. Not all the way to start off with but I tried some different positions and sitting on it was basically the best. And, again, this was pleasurable. But again there was that something that kept bursting my pleasure bubble. And, eventually, I think I put my finger on what it was that was bothering me. That feeling. It was like I wanted to have a poo. And this was in reverse. Like pooing in reverse – that’s what I felt. And it turned me off every time.


The finale was to be using the magic wand vibrator on my perineum to keep myself on the edge and milk my pre-cum into a glass. I love my new magic wand vibrator that I bought for my previous task so I thought this would do its magic. But after 10 minutes I had produced precisely – nothing. Not one drop; not even close. I couldn’t quite work this out but decided to try again – without the cock cage. So I removed my chastity device and putting that to one side I started again. This time I could get an erection and the vibrator started doing its thing. Soon I was dribbling into the glass and at the end of 10 minutes I had a small amount of pre-cum collected. So down the hatch it went – every last drop Mistress. Cheers!
I hope I have please you with my attempt at this task Mistress and I apologise for its lateness and will send the appropriate late fee by return.
And the cage is back on Mistress.



No comments:

Post a Comment