Friday 12 February 2016

Panty Boy Gives Up A Word For Lent.

I don't consider Myself to be deeply religious; despite the fact that I was raised as a Christian. In actual fact; I am a Christian-Buddhist - leaning more towards a philosophy rather than religion - for the freedom of choice.

But; sometimes Christian festivals do have their merits. Like Lent for example. Lent can come in very handy when you're a sadist.

It is traditional in Lent to give something up until Easter Sunday. This is why we have Shrove Tuesday. The idea is that you pig out on fatty food then give it up all up for Lent. The pig out then commences during the consumption of chocolate eggs on Easter Day.

But giving up food is far too easy. You just don't buy it - then you can't eat it. But what if you were to give up a word in your vocabulary? Yes; that's very difficult - it means you have to think very carefully about what you say.

From now until Easter Sunday; Panty Boy will be giving up the word "me". He will not use the word in any of his conversations with Me; other slaves. other Dommes, in emails, twitter, and during any assignments. Should the word "me" be uttered; it will equate to 1 extra day in chastity for each utterance. He's already in chastity until the end of March...could it be extended? Oh yes - if he slips up!

Of course the decision of his sentence was put to a public vote. The choices were "alcohol" or "me". Clearly a few of My followers enjoy sadism since they voted for the most evil of the two. But hey; what kind of sadist would I be if I didn't create a nice sadistic sentence?


No comments:

Post a Comment