Wednesday 22 July 2015

EMAIL SLAVES REQUIRED.


I currently have 2 vacancies for slaves who wish to serve Me via email. You will be expected to complete weekly email tasks to My satisfaction and by a due date set. Each task will be specifically written for your particular kinks and fetishes, and you will be expected to provide a full written report and photographic/video evidence of you completing each task. Subject to your agreement; these photographs/videos will be published on My website for the world to see your humiliation.

You MUST be aged 21 or over to be considered. I will make no exceptions. You must also be 100% submissive, honest and obedient. I expect you to complete each task with ME in mind. Remember; serving Me is about ME and not you. Your needs don't even enter in to the equation.

If you feel you have what it takes to serve Me in this manner; you may read all about Email Training via the link below and apply in writing to:

mistresscristal@mail.com


Remember; put effort into your application - so that I put effort into reading it. Find out more about how you should apply here.



No comments:

Post a Comment