Sunday 11 January 2015

SUNDAY 11 JANUARY - SUNDAY CONFESSIONAL.


Of course you boys know what today is, don't you? You don't? Well let Me enlighten you..,.

Today is the first Sunday Confessional of 2015 - and that means it's going to be a very harsh, strict and sadistic one! You didn't really think I was going to go easy on you, did you? Of course not! I don't go easy - "mercy" isn't in My vocabulary!

I expect ALL naughty, disgusting, filthy, perverted boys to report to Confession at 2pm prompt! You will be naked and kneeling. Your hands will be AWAY from that little flap of skin you dare to call a "cock". Your head will be bowed low and you will confess every single dirty detail of your sins. You will be thorough in your confession and you will be honest. Don't think you can leave out any information - because Mistress WILL find out all. 

Once you have squirmed in shame at My highly humiliating questions about your sins; you will then BEG to be absolved of them. Now don't think for one minute that this means you will simply be forgiven. Oh no - you have to earn that forgiveness. And how do you earn it? You earn it by suffering.

Yes, that's right; you will suffer in any way I decide. I will torture you, I will taunt you, I will deny you, I will humiliate you and I will crawl inside your head and ruin you. But suffer you must for you are here to learn that such behaviour is not acceptable to a lowly slave such as yourself. You will learn that satisfying your own selfish needs is not on the agenda. Your needs simply don't feature. You will be moulded into the meek, subservient, respectful subject you should be. You will learn that pleasing Mistress is the only life you will live. Nothing else is important.

Don't delay - you are only prolonging the inevitable. Submitting and confessing is an itch to be scratched - and I have the scratch to that itch....

Book your place for Sunday Confessional NOW - don't think about it. Just do it - you are incapable of rational thought in any case....I'm the thinker - you're the do-er - doing whatever I think you need to become a loyal, well-behaved, submissive subject.

mistresscristal@mail.com

*Sunday Confessional is conducted via Skype. Bookings at £1 per minute. Minimum booking length 10 minutes. Tribute ALWAYS required and via Amazon UK E Gift Card ONLY. Strictly for those aged 21 or over.

No comments:

Post a Comment