Friday 16 January 2015

Storms and Vixens....

You've probably noticed an acute absence from Mistress in the last few days. Well there is a very good reason for that. Lack of sleep leaves Mistress exhausted and needing to take time out. And that is exactly what happened.

The violent storms of this week have done very little to help My sleep patterns. My windows constantly rattling under 70 mph gusts are not helpful to a good night's sleep - cue Mistress looking like a zombie for the last few days.

And then there's the rain. Because I'm terrified of getting flooded again; the moment really heavy rain starts, I'm awake; and feeling very unsettled. So the one thing I will be doing next week is getting some sandbags, if only for piece of mind.

But the ultimate annoyance and disruption to My getting a decent night's sleep is the horny urban vixen which seems to have taken residence in My back garden. I say "horny" because it's clearly mating season - hence every night for the last week, she has taken great delight in sitting in the middle of My patio and screeching like well....a bitch on heat.

You can set your watch by her. Midnight comes and off she goes, barking away as if to say "come and get me boys!" One would think her horny shenanigans would be upsetting to My cat. Nope - he just yawns and goes back to sleep, while I roam the house looking for things to throw at her.

As much as I love nature and animals; and I do - when they interrupt My sleep, that's when things get serious - and Mistress gets pissy. So if she starts again tonight, she's having a bucket of cold water over her - that's should dampen her ardour. Unless of course she's managed to get herself a shag in the meantime....oh I do hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment