Monday 17 November 2014

Mr Kleenex.

It is absolutely true that there is in fact a fetish for everything. Even the most obscure thing you can think of, I guarantee that somebody somewhere will find some form of sexual excitement from it. It can be the most boring and mundane thing - like cleaning your teeth - but yes - somebody will enjoy this for another reason other than to have good oral hygiene.

This afternoon I spoke with a gentleman who had a fetish for kleenex tissues - and yes you are correct in what you're imagining.

As I've said before; I do enjoy exploring the more obscure fetishes. It makes a change from the norm - believe Me - the more popular fetishes can be come rather boring, especially if that's all you've heard all day!

So when Mr Kleenex came along, I was very eager to explore his fetish with him. I had him firstly wrapping a handful of tissues around his dick - telling him to concentrate on the feeling of having their soft caress around his shaft. I didn't want him to move his hand yet. I just want him to ...feel. And only when the time was right; did I allow him to begin stroking - thus providing soft friction to that gentle caress.

In no time at all, he was thrusting his hips in time with his strokes, pumping himself furiously in and out of that soft tissue. I had him wrap another one around the end of his cock and I was not at all surprised to see it immediately soaked in pre-cum. He wanted more - much more, and I knew what I wanted to see him do.

Instructing him to pick up the box of tissues, I had him push his cock into the box and start fucking them. Think Jason Biggs and the apple pie in American Pie. Oh yes, he was defintely enjoying himself - the end of his dick nudging the tissues in the far corner of the box. In no time at all, he was begging to release all over them. Since he had pleased Me, I was prepared to allow this - provided I could see the money shot.

So, having spread out four or five tissues on his desk, he wrapped another one around his cock, rubbing furiously as he shot his load all over them - and let Me tell you - there was plenty of mopping up required!

So you see - even if you think your fetish is "off the wall", I won't bat and eyelid - variety is the spice of life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment