Friday 21 November 2014

Fake Sub Meets His Match...

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I can spot a fake submissive a mile off - on cam, via email and especially on the phone. So when a fake sub called Me this afternoon on AdultWork, I was more than ready for him:

Me: Good afternoon, and what's your name?
f/s: Steve.
Me: I beg your pardon?
f/s: (shouts) STEVE!
Me: I heard you the first time - but what I didn't here was your correct address.
f/s: What?
Me: Don't say "what". Say "pardon". And think about the fact that you are speaking with a Superior Dominatrix.
f/s: Yeah I know.
Me: So where is your respect?
f/s: I am respectful.
Me: I've yet to hear evidence of that...
f/s: Sorry Mistress.
Me: That's better. Now why have you called Me today?
f/s: I'm horny.
Me: That is no reason why you should receive My attention. Now give Me a reason why I should continue speaking with you.
f/s: Cos I've got a pierced cock.
Me: I'm not even slightly interested in your cock. Try again.
f/s: I dunno.
Me: Have you ever been dominated before?
f/s: No.
Me: No, what?!
f/s: What? Err...Miss.
Me: Yes it shows. What does BDSM mean to you?
f/s: I dunno. I feel a bit uncomfortable actually.
Me: That's because you've bitten off a bit more than you can chew. You're not submissive, are you?
f/s: Err,...no.
Me: Then go and waste somebody else's time - NOT Mine.

Unfortunately for this little wank-stain - he wasted his AdultWork credits being a fake sub. Nevermind, at least I enjoyed Myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment