Sunday 23 March 2014

SUNDAY 23 MARCH - SUNDAY CONFESSIONAL

Sunday comes around very quickly. It's My favourite day of the week because I get to hear all about your naughty behaviour over the past week and punish you for it!

Yes, Sunday Confessional will open today from 2.30pm GMT via Skype and Yahoo. You will crawl to Me on cam, confess all the sordid details of your sins of this past week before begging Me to punish you for them.

You can book your place in today's Sunday Confessional simply by contacting Me via the email address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

You may also enter Sunday Confessional via Adultwork. I will be LIVE on cam, ready to make your pay for your disgusting behaviour. Enter the Confessional via the link below from 2.30pm GMT.


And of course, My Sunday Confessional line via NiteFlirt will be open today. You can call and confess for $2.00 per min. I will be very happy to show the error of your ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment