Friday 7 March 2014

ONE NIGHT ONLY - CLEAVAGE WORSHIP CAM SHOWS!!!!


Tonight from 7.30pm for ONE NIGHT ONLY I will be offering Cleavage Worship Cam Shows via AdultWork, Skype and Yahoo.

Yes boys, tonight you will have the opportunity to view My ample assets as you tug and rub at your little cocks, imagining if you could ever dream to be worthy enough to splash your sticky cum all over My sexy cleavage.

Of course, we all know that in reality; that would never happen. That little delight is saved for real men - not helpless little minions like yourselves. But Mistress will be kind enough to allow you to fantasize about it tonight.

There will be no shots of My naked breasts or nipples - and any such requests for this will be ignored. But I will happily squeeze My boys together, and jiggle them about for your delight, showing you what you're always going to be missing out on.

If you wish to book a cleavage worship show via Skype or Yahoo, you may email Me via the email address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment