Sunday 15 December 2013

Professor Profile Has Landed!

Last night I was very proud to be present for the launch of Professor Profile, cracking open a bottle of bubbly the moment the site went live. (Thank you to Loyal Worshipper for the champagne - I can honestly say it was well received!)

Who is Professor Profile you might ask. Well not only is he a close friend of Mine, but also a VERY talented Digital Designer. He is the man behind the gorgeous banner at the top of My website and the man who designed My fabulous Niteflirt Profile.

Professor Profile offers very low cost Niteflirt templates to really make your Niteflirt profile sparkle! All pre-designed templates are offered at £15. He can add buttons, text, different colours - whatever you desire and even upload it to your Niteflirt profile for you! What's more, he is extremely discreet so your confidentiality is assured.

You could also take advantage of his bespoke profile design service, starting from as little as £60. With a bespoke profile, you can have whatever you want - buttons, text, colours, images - the sky is the limit! The design will be completely to your requirements to make it the best for your business.

So do check him out - I give him My seal of approval, so you know you are getting a good service from him - and I don't recommend just ANYBODY. As many of you will know; I am VERY picky when it comes to these things!

Check out the template examples below and for more info and templates, do feel free to visit www.professor-profile.com



No comments:

Post a Comment