Saturday 25 May 2013

****TIME-WASTER ALERT****

Today I find I am having to expose yet another time-waster who thought he could get the better of Me.

Leo Shannon (swinging1@hotmail.co.uk) applied to serve Me as an email slave a few weeks ago. In his application, he mentioned swallowing urine as one of his fetishes, and on acceptance of his application and the sending of his first email assignment, this particular fetish was one of the tasks set.

I later received an email from him, in which he admitted that he hadn't been truthful in his application, therefore, he would be unable to perform that task. He also came up with various reasons as to why he couldn't perform some of the other tasks set.

Now I am a reasonable person, so agreed to set alternatives for him to do. But I am not a pushover. For failing to be truthful, he was duly fined £5 as punishment.

Leo has not paid his fine. Neither has he acknowledged receipt of the alternative tasks, despite frequent reminders.

Today, I have emailed him to terminate his Contract, to find that he has closed his email account, and therefore will no longer be contacted on that particular email address.

This is a blatant time-waster. Not only has he breached the terms of his Contract of Slavery by lying in his application in the first place, but after I was merciful enough to change the tasks for him (and I don't have to - I could have been cruel and left the urine tasks in place) he decided to disappear, thus proving what a time-wasting cretin he is.

His details have now been passed to BDSM Timewasters accordingly.

Dommes out there, if you don't want to be taken for a ride by this idiot, I suggest you avoid him at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment