Thursday 2 May 2013

CBT - A Personal Favourite

I just adore giving instructed CBT and the more the slave can take, the more I enjoy it!

Sometimes slaves come to Me completely flaccid, which case they are punished. If they come to Me, hard they are also punished - the lesson being they cannot win!

I usually start the session with them attaching clothes pegs to their balls and threading some string through. It can be any number of pegs but normally a minimum of 6, and I like to imagine their scrotum aching as the pegs nip. Some have been known to whimper whilst attaching the pegs, whilst some can stand it for a little while before begging to remove them - I ignore their begs for mercy.

Next comes slapping their cock - lots of hard slaps to the shaft and then to head to make them good and sore. Usually it's a fair few slaps - the highest number to each being 100. I've seen cocks change into all sorts of wonderful colours as a result, and it always amuses Me. I'll have them squeezing and twisting their balls, pinching the skin, scratching and even using sandpaper to wank with.

These are just some of things I will do to CBT pain-sluts, and this is more catered to the wimps who can only take mild cbt. Moderate calls for more equipment including wooden spoons, toothpaste, toothbrush whilst harsh calls for deep heat, candles, aftershave, pin wheels and in some cases, a stiletto heel.

Perhaps one of the cruelest things I do, is have them yank all the pegs off their balls with the string - that one always amuses Me and often results in a cry of pain or a yelp from said slave. Some have even said that it's the most painful cbt method they have experienced so far. Whatever the reaction, I always have a good laugh at their expense!

So if you think you could take some of My methods, including the methods I've discussed here then get in touch and show Me how much of a pain slut you really are!

1 comment:

  1. Having done exactly what Mistress said i can say it is the most painful cbt i have done,
    my cock and balls were punished for mistress amusment,
    a very evil mistress xx

    ReplyDelete