Saturday 8 June 2019

ADDICTED TO MY VOICE




My silky, soothing voice can always lead you into extreme and delightful relaxation. You enjoy the time you spend listening to My words; letting go and letting Me completely take over your subconscious mind.

I have the ability to change certain things about you with My voice. In fact; you love My voice so much that you easily accept any and all of My suggestions and triggers. My voice relaxes you, My voice makes you happy. My voice arouses you.

You need to keep listening to My voice. You are to become addicted to it. You will need to listen to it each and every day in order to function. It is an itch that can only be scratched by answering your compulsion to listen to Me. The more you listen, the more you will want and need to listen. Listening to Me gives your life order. And not a day will go by without you listening to My voice...

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AND MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.


No comments:

Post a Comment