Saturday 25 May 2019

SLAVE




There is nothing for you to do except for the close your eyes, relax and listen to My focus. Focus intently on My words, visualising them, every sound, every letter, every syllable. Before long, you will have stopped intentionally focussing on My voice. You'll just do it. And when that happens, you'll start to fall deeply into a trance and deeply under My control.

My control over you in infinite. I can mould you into whatever I want you to be. I can ensure you become obedient by planting these words into your mind. Your subconscious mind will become pliant and ready to receive every single word My hypnotic voice says to it. You won't be able to resist. My hypnotic voice is just too powerful. You are weak. You are deep, you are My slave...

FEMDOM HYPNOSIS.

THIS FILE WILL CAUSE YOU TO DEEPLY RELAX AN MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.


No comments:

Post a Comment