Tuesday 22 August 2017

BLANK & POWERLESS



You don't need to do anything..other than lay back, relax and listen. I will completely take over your mind. I will completely take over your body. Your thoughts will be My words. My words will be your thoughts. You will no longer be able to think for yourself. You won't have the ability to do so. Neither will you have the ability to resist. All you will want to do is submit. With submission comes pleasure. With pleasure becomes weakness. With weakness becomes powerless. By the time I've finished with you; you will be completely blank & powerless, ready to obey My every command and bend to My every will.

EROTIC HYPNOSIS

WARNING: THIS RECORDING WILL MAKE YOU RELAX DEEPLY & MAY INDUCE SLEEP. DO NOT LISTEN WHILST DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment