Saturday 22 April 2017

Creamy Easter Task for Chastity Sub

Last weekend was Easter and in keeping with the season; I decided to set Chastity Sub an Easter themed task to ensure he keeps squirming for My amusement.

His first task was to purchase a Cadbury's creme egg, unwrap it and after chilling it in the fridge for a couple hours, cut it in half.

Next he was instructed to carefully scoop out the fondant filling and set it aside. Yes I know the fondant filling is scrummy, but I decided he should fill it it with something far more appropriate...


I shall point out that Chastity Sub STILL hasn't had an orgasm since 1st January. I do keep waving his orgasm at him like a metaphorical carrot on a stick. It's how I ensure he stays on his toes at all times. Why would I allow him to be de-spunked when it's far more fun to leave him permanently frustrated?

Anyway; to add to his constant frustration; I had him tease himself for a long while, until he filled half of the delicious chocolate egg with at least 2 teaspoons of his own pre-cum.


As you can see; the selected mode of teasing was using his largest butt plug and his powerful vibrating wand. It always has a pleasing effect of making him drip like a broken tap. And it is the most effective way of ensuring the egg is filled to the specified amount.


Now because everybody deserves a nice chocolate treat at Easter; I decided that he was to lick out his own "cream filling" from the chocolate egg. Remember the Creme egg advert? 



Well dear readers; this is how Chastity Sub eats his....





An excellent job by Chastity Sub. He sets a good eggsample of what good little subs should aspire to achieve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment