Sunday 5 March 2017

As funny as Shit!


Ladies and germs; meet Slave Shit. Shit is a boy who serves Me on Skype. He thoroughly enjoys public humiliation, which is why I took the liberty of taking all of these very amusing screenshots. I felt Shit should be shared with the world in all his pathetic and ridiculous glory.

The word on Shit's head is supposed to be the word "TWAT", but unfortunately, Shit needs to go back to school and learn how to write properly. Nevertheless; I made sure Shit wrote other rude words on himself, including "CUNT" and the name I have chosen for him...


Shit likes to experience pain and anal abuse, so today I had him whip that nasty flap of skin he calls a "cock", as well as attach pegs to his pathetic balls. The aim of the game was for him to use a leather belt to whip off all the begs; but sadly Shit lived up to his name and was well... shit at it. Instead; I found a far more amusing way for him to entertain Me. Shit was made to lick himself clean....


Of course the act of licking himself clean meant that Shit got all dirty again when his nasty little "cock" did a love piss. So to further humiliate Shit; I had him lick up his mess. Here he is with a tongue full of cum.



Shit did actually wish for Me to share these highly embarrassing pictures with My readers. Perhaps in future, Shit will be careful what he wishes for! 


No comments:

Post a Comment