Friday 13 January 2017

Accepting Fetish Clip Requests.


Starting Thursday 20th January; I will be filming new fetish clips to be uploaded to My clips channel, every second Thursday. There are already 60 clips available on there but this year, I aim to double this amount.

While at present; I don't have the facility to provide custom clips (it is in the pipeline however), I am now welcoming suggestions and requests for the sort of clips you would like to see.

As you will be aware; I am very open minded and will happily film clips on a wide range of interests. There are however; certain conditions:


  • There will no fully nudity. Topless nudity is permitted. Crotch-focused will not be permitted.
  • I will never upload clips which see Me in a submissive role. I am 100% Dominant. The lady is not for turning!
  • My clips will not feature anything illegal, dangerous or anything with the "yuck" factor.
  • I will consider ALL requests. I reserve to right to decline requests I feel do not meet My inclinations.
I have a range of outfits I can wear in these clips including PVC, leather, latex, & lace. In addition, I have a vast collection of shoes & boots including extreme heels, thigh boots and flats. I even have wellington boots for those who enjoy this kink.

Toys can also be featured, but you will not at any time see clips of Me masturbating or using them on Myself. I have a collection of strap ons, whips, paddles & canes. I also have satin gloves and feathers for those who crave something more sensual.

No fetish clip will be considered as "too bizarre" provided it is within My limits. And no reasonable request will be refused. 

You can request the type of clip you would like to see by contacting Me directly at the email address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

To see the clips already available for your viewing pleasure, simply click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment