Thursday 7 July 2016

My response to those who send dick pics.

Unfortunately; there are still some boys out there who still think it's okay to send unsolicited dick pics on twitter. I always say it takes a very insecure man to do this. They want assurance that their cock isn't as small as they think it is. In actual fact; it's smaller.

Now I could simply block these people. But I'd rather have a little fun with them instead....thus a hard lesson truly learned....






It would seem that this particular boy can dish it out but can't take it - hence he blocked Me after about the 25th picture. I may well have dampened his ardour somewhat. Hopefully he'll think twice next time he gets the urge to share his maggot.

And here is the lesson; if you send Me dick pics you WILL get more than you bargained for. And in case you're tempted; I have a whole gallery of diseased and mutilated dicks to send to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment