Sunday 22 May 2016

Chastity Sub truly earns his parole.



So dear readers; you're probably wondering how Chastity Sub got on with his "parole hearing". Well; I'm very pleased to tell you that he passed with flying colours. Of course it wasn't without some serious effort and suffering on his part. In fact; I had him show Me how desperate he was for early release. Read his account of how he got on:

On the day of my parole hearing I was extremely nervous. I was made even more nervous after seeing Mistress Cristal had notified all Mistress followers with intimate and humiliating pictures showing my chastity, torture and frustration. Mistress had informed me that to achieve parole I had to have filled both brandy glasses with pre cum. The second glass was not quite full enough so I had until 3pm, when it was my hearing to completely fill it. I spent the morning and early afternoon teasing myself to achieve this. My cock and balls were already extremely sensitive and constantly on the edge after enduring numerous hours of tease and denial through the use of vibrating cock ring, vibrating butt plug and wand on at full power. Each vibration causing me to leak more and more, feeling so sensitive and desperately on the edge frustrated in only leaking pre cum and not being allowed to cum.

At 3pm the time of my hearing I entered Mistress Cristal's room extremely nervous, excited, on the edge, sensitive and frustrated. I knew that in order to gain parole that I needed to be fully compliant, obedient and do anything instructed to please Mistress. After 14 weeks of chastity which involved numerous hours of tease and denial having to leak 2 full brandy glasses of pre cum I was so desperate to please Mistress.

After entering I had to show Mistress Cristal the 2 glasses to show the amount of pre cum I had collected then put them to one side. I had to beg Mistress to gain Mistress permission to remove the chastity cage to free my cock from its restraints. After I was given permission I was informed that my cock was not hard enough for Mistress. I know that at all times in Mistresses presence that my cock must be hard for Mistress. In order to make it hard enough for Mistress I was instructed to slap it hard with the back of a wooden spoon until I was allowed to stop and then slap the helmet hard until I was allowed to stop. Once my cock had gotten harder for Mistress I then had to slap the balls hard with the wooden spoon until Mistress said to stop. This made my cock and balls feel tender and had started to redden them. I informed Mistress that this had gone to 15 on the pain scale. I was then ordered to tenderise them more by whipping the cock with a leather belt followed by the helmet and then the balls. This made them even tenderer and redder and put me on 20 on the pain scale.

I was then instructed to put 2 industrial clamps on my balls. The pain from the clamps instantly brings tears to my eyes as they bite in so hard. Mistress then made me run the pin wheel deep into the shaft of my cock all over followed by running it deep into the helmet all over. The pins are really sharp as they dig in and my cock was getting ever more tender and sore. The pain scale had shot up to 50 and there were tears in my eyes. Mistress then had me light a candle and start to pour the hot wax all over the cock. Because my cock was now so sensitive, sore and tender the wax really burnt as it landed all over. Once my cock was coated in wax I was instructed to pour the wax down both sides of my balls. Once the wax was hardened I had to remove it with the leather belt. I have discovered that in order to remove the wax I need to whip hard with the leather belt. As my cock was so tender already the whipping of the belt felt far harder and severe than before and there was no release from it until all the wax had been removed from the cock. Once the wax was all off the cock I then had to whip hard on the side of my balls. This made the pain in my balls even worse as they were already tender and as well as the pain from the whipping the belt was also making the clamps jiggle hard and feel like they were biting in harder and harder.

Once the wax was all removed Mistress made me put on the clover nipple clamps and add all the weight attachments to the chain. There are 2 6 oz weights and one 10 oz weight. With these attached I could feel them forcing the clamps to tighten on my nipples and really tug them downwards. Mistress then instructed me to stand and I was told that I was going to have to do some exercise. To start with I had to march on the spot for a minute really lifting my knees up high. The action of this made the clamps on my balls jiggle about biting in hard into the flesh and made the weights on the nipple clamps bounce up and down which loosened the tug on the nipples followed by instantly tugging the clamps back down hard on them. This was extremely painful and bought more tears to my eyes in doing so. To follow I had to jog on the spot for a minute lifting my knees high whilst doing so. This made the clamps on the balls bite even harder and the weights on the nipples to bounce up and down even harder making the pain increase more and more. I then had to do 15 squats and whilst doing these I could really feel the weights tug down hard on the nipples and then to really pull on them as I went back up forcing them to bounce. I then had to do 15 lunges with my left leg and then my right leg. Each lunge forced the clamps on the balls to bounce sideways biting in hard and the weights to swing from side to side really tugging hard on my ever sensitive nipples. For Mistress amusement I then had to can can for a minute. This really made the clamps and weights swing hard tugging harder and harder. For more of Mistress amusement I then had to pogo for a minute. This felt like the longest minute of my life as the clamps on the balls bounced up and then down tugging into the skin and the weights on the nipple clamps bounced up high only to fall down hard making the clamps tug in harder and drag my nipples down hard. At the end of this my nipples felt like they had been stretched so far to being tugged off and were so sensitive and stretched and in agony. My balls felt like they were being bitten hard by the clamps and the pain rating had gone to 100.

Mistress was then kind enough to allow me to remove the weights from the nipple clamp chain which was a slight relief because my nipples were no longer being tugged down. However Mistress then made me put the chain in my teeth so my ultra sensitive nipples were now being tugged upwards.

Mistress was then kind enough to allow me to remove the clamps from my balls. It is agony when they are removed as the area that has been bitten tightly is suddenly freed. Mistress then made me run the pin wheel deep into the grooves left by the clamps on my balls. This makes the pain from the wheel seem even worse as the skin is already so sensitive and the pins feel even sharper. The pain from it was making me shake. Mistress then made me light the candle and drop hot wax onto my balls. As they were already so sensitive from the clamps and pin wheel the wax felt molten hot and really made me shake. Once the wax had hardened I then had to remove it by whipping it off with the leather belt. This was absolute agony on my tender and sore balls and there were a couple of spots that were stubborn in removing. It took ages to remove them and I was crying and hopping in agony but I knew that in order to gain parole I had to endure it until it was all removed. I was now at 140 on the pain scale.

Mistress then made me scrub my cock all over with sandpaper. First the shaft and then the head. My cock was already so tender and sore and the sandpaper really irritated it and made it ever more sensitive and tender. Mistress then instructed me to run the pin wheel all over it again. This made the pins seem ever sharper as my cock had been made so sensitive. This put the pain scale up to 160.

I was then instructed to get the first brandy glass of pre cum and Mistress told me I had to drink it all. I started sipping it and the taste was vile. It took a few sips to complete the drink and I felt humiliated in having to drink a full glass of pre cum. Mistress then informed me that in order for me to gain parole I would need to chug the second glass of pre cum down in one. The taste was absolutely vulgar as I drank it down all in one. It was so humiliating having to drink so much pre cum in one go and tasted vile. All I could taste was pre cum which was sickly and I was so humiliated in having to drink so much.

Mistress then instructed me to put on my latex gloves and grab a handful of nettles that I had collected and rub them all over my balls. Because my balls were so sensitive and tender the nettles felt stronger than before and the stinging was worse than I have ever experienced. It made me shake and shudder from the pain and the stinging. Mistress then informed me that I had passed parole but to be allowed to cum I had to grab a handful of nettles and wank with them and cum into a glass. Whilst I began wanking I could feel the stinging worse than before and there was a mixture of pleasure and pain. It was the most painful wank I have ever had as I could feel the stinging all over my cock. When I was allowed to cum in the glass the feeling of pleasure was immense as after 14 weeks of constant tease and denial being kept constantly hard and on the edge the pleasure of feeling the cum being allowed was so great. It felt like the most powerful cum I had ever had.

Once the pleasure had subsided it was instantly replaced with the feeling of pain and stinging and itching all over my cock and balls and nipples. This made the pain and stinging and itching feel even more so. Mistress then instructed me to drink down all the cum in one go. The cum tasted a lot better than the collection of pre cum but after all I could taste was cum and pre cum. This taste lasted for hours and added to the humiliation.

Mistress then gave me permission to remove the nipple clamps and the removal of them is so painful as the blood rushes back in to them where they have been clamped tight made worse from the exercising making the weights tug them so hard.

After I felt so good from the pleasure of Mistress allowing me release from my parole knowing I had pleased Mistress with my efforts. For hours after I could feel the sensitivity and tenderness and itching on my cock and balls and tenderness and pain in my nipples but it was worth it for making the effort to please Mistress. For hours after I could also taste only cum and pre cum and feel the humiliation from having drank so much of it.

Mistress then informed me that my parole had resulted in release from my chastity but I was not allowed to masturbate unless Mistress instructed me to. I know that my cock and balls belong fully to Mistress and I have no choice in when they receive pleasure and only Mistress can decide on their pleasure and pain.

Throughout my chastity sentence I have become more and more compliant and obedient to Mistress Cristal. Before I met Mistress Cristal I was used to cumming whenever I wanted to and enjoying pleasure from it a lot. The chastity sentence has taught me to hand all control over to Mistress Cristal and that the cock and balls are Mistresses to choose what she wants to do. Throughout all the time I have been in chastity Mistress Cristal has kept me in permanent arousal and on the edge from teasing and denial using vibrating cock rings, vibrating butt plugs and high powered wand. The number of hours Mistress made me do this was ever increasing and all the time I was aroused and feeling the vibrating and the constant leaking of pre cum I was so desperate to cum. However knowing that Mistress Cristal was so pleased with the tease and denial and arousal without cumming this made it much better. It was better knowing that my frustration and desperation was more pleasing to Mistress than if I had pleasure from cumming.

Throughout the whole experience Mistress Cristal has pushed my limits to beyond what I thought was possible and it is only been made possible with knowing how amused, entertained and pleased Mistress was with this. The more amused and entertained and pleased she was the more I was pushed further than I thought.

When I first started visiting Mistress Cristal before my chastity sentence began my torture was always completed with being allowed to cum which mixed pain with pleasure. Then once the chastity sentence began there was no pleasure from being allowed to cum after but more pain from the frustration of being teased and left desperate to cum but with no permission to. This was a further pushing of my limits to keeping Mistress pleased but not having permission to receive personal pleasure other than knowing Mistress was pleased. Mistress Cristal has therefore taught me that Mistress pleasure is the only pleasure that should matter to me and that I have no choice for me other than what pleases Mistress to choose for me.

Before visiting Mistress Cristal I was a private person but Mistress has shared intimate details, photos and video clips with Mistress followers and the whole world making me feel so humiliated and embarrassed knowing that it is Mistress choice to share anything private and intimate with anyone she chooses  and I have no say in it. From this Mistress has taught me that I am Mistresses to choose to share with anyone she wants no matter how intimate, humiliating and embarrassing for me. It makes me feel like I have no choice in how I am used by Mistress or with whoever she chooses.


From Mistress Cristal I know that I have no choice in my sexual matters, pain and pleasure and I have to obey whatever it is that pleases and amuses Mistress. I know that my cock, balls, ass, nipples and the rest of my body is Mistresses to use and treat however she desires in any way that pleases Mistress. This has been enhanced by Mistress informing me that even though I am out of chastity I am only allowed to masturbate when Mistress tells me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment