Friday 18 March 2016

Tomorrow is a very special day....


In case it has escaped your notice; tomorrow is a very special day for Mistress. And I will not be taking bookings at all on this day.

Tomorrow is My birthday. I shall turn 37 years old and I shall be spending the day away from My minions and instead spending it with My friends and family; while I enjoy some of the gifts My loyal boys have sent to Me.

My absence doesn't  mean that you can rest easy however. Birthday gifts are still very welcome in the form of physical gifts or amazon.co.uk gift cards to mistresscristal@mail.com - if you are currently owned or under My consideration; I strongly advise you against disappointing Me!

My special Birthday wishlist can be accessed by the link below. If your gift pleases Me; perhaps I will be generous enough to tweet a picture of it? Only one way to find out!



No comments:

Post a Comment