Friday 18 December 2015

Panty Sniffer's Humiliation

Recently; a panty pervert requested My "Panty Sniffer Humiliation" task. Here's how he got on completing it....

Wear Panties
I have been wearing a selection of my wife’s panties as the pictures in the shared Google Drive folder and pictures that I’ve tweeted.
This has not been a hard as I expected. Of course, I’ve worn panties before but never for this length of time. Not even for one whole day. So to wear them all the time has been a challenge but I’ve managed to wear them without being discovered. Although I had a close shave on Saturday as I got dressed when my teenage daughter burst into my bedroom as I was getting dressed, demanding her spending money for a shopping trip. Well I just about managed to cover up my black panties with the trousers I was about to pull on. Luckily I was just fast enough combined with my daughter having no interest in seeing her almost naked Dad – so I got away with it. The other days have not been too bad, the thongs are a challenge – what do you ladies see in them? They’re just a hacksaw blade for your arse-crack. I go to karate class on a Sunday morning with my daughter and deliberately chose what I thought was a safe pair of ‘big panties’. No such luck. If you’ve ever tried doing karate with your junk hanging out of your left panty leg and slapping against your leg and gi as you move around then you’ve not lived. I don’t think my karate was very good that day. 


Wifes Panties on head for 15 minutes
I took a pair that my wife had worn the previous day from the laundry basket and put them over my head so the gusset was over my nose and mouth. I laid on the bed sniffing and licking, again thinking that this was an easy challenge, but it wasn’t. Every so often my hand would automatically go to my cock – as soon as I’d touched it I knew I’d failed but I took my hand away immediately each time. Three times in all I did this whilst breathing in my wife in a way I’ve not done in months. Well at all. I mean I’ve not been near her actual pussy in months.

3. Panties in mouth
So once I’d finished that failure I pushed the panties into my mouth expecting to push the entire panty in. No chance! I thought that was what you meant so I tried but no matter how much I made ‘hamster cheeks’ I could not get the entire thing in. So I made do with licking and sucking at the juice in the gusset until I could taste no more.

Masturbate into panties
By now I was straining at the leash to jack off into the panties so I put them on the bed and started to ‘choke the chicken’. It wasn’t long before I shot what I thought was a big load all into the panties.
Panties over face and lick cum off
I gave the panties a little lick, mainly for the camera, before I brought them up to my face. Once on my face I licked and sucked up every last drop I could. Well, then ones that weren’t in my eyebrows or rubbed off on my cheeks and nose. I did not like this one bit, my cum is not a particularly nice flavour and I can still taste it now some half an hour later. Think I’ll have to go and have a coffee, water hasn’t helped.

Panty handkerchief
Using a pair of my wife’s panties as handkerchief was again what I thought to be an easy task. However, I was a coward and chose a pair of white cotton ones so they were not too obvious.
Friday and Saturday went without much incident. I was being careful if I needed to blow my nose and modestly turning away from whoever the company was to blow my nose in a direction away from them. Very gentlemanly of me. But I failed this one at Sunday lunch when I obviously needed a tissue and my daughter just handed me a Kleenex over the table which I unthinkingly used. Once I’d done it I know what I’d done but the acceptance of  the offered tissue was just automatic. I also unthinkingly blew my nose on the toilet paper when I was loo a couple of times. So not as easy as I had at first thought. 

Pegs on nipples
These hurt like a b*stard Mistress. Pretty much as soon as I put them on but the pain gradually kept increasing until it was – well, a pain in the nipples. When the bloody things came off at the end of the 10 minutes my nipples throbbed even more as the blood surged back in. My nipples are still sore over an hour later. That’s going to take time to get over.


Combined with tens on balls
I chose a mode on the tens that I thought was the most painful and started the 10 minutes on level 4 out of eight on that mode. So 2 minutes per level up tp the maximum of eight on my tens machine. 
Level 4 was not too bad – the pain in my nipple far outweighed the tens on the balls. Level 5 was again not competing with the nipple pegs but by level 6 it was starting to make my balls twitch. I was starting to regret my enthusiasm to get the most out of it my taping the pads to my balls for best contact and putting in brand new Duracells for maximum oomph. Levels 7 and * were absolutely competing with the nipple pegs for attention but the 2 minute countdown on each level helped me get through. I think you can hear the pain in the (sorry – very poor) videos that I took of this. I didn’t thick pictures really conveyed the message on this task.

Ball stretcher and wife’s panties
I did this on Tuesday at about 12 o’clock – just before lunchtime. I have the two devices that I used but had not used them in tandem before. So I decided that that would be a good idea and slipped them both over my balls and started the timer. The pressure on my balls to start off with was quite pleasant and I slipped the panties on and started taking a few photos. And then a funny thing happened. As I looked at the resulting pictures I thought ‘my panties aren’t quite straight there’ so I would delete the picture, straighten myself up and re-shoot. The further I got into the 20 minutes the more adventurous I became with the shots, trying new angles and poses. Sorry about that. As I got nearer to completing the task, the pressure on my balls was becoming more and more unpleasant until the timer went off and I was relieved to remove the two devices. My sack had a distinct line around it where the two devices met.
I just got myself fully dressed and back downstairs when the wife turned up unexpectedly for lunch at home. We had a chat over soup whilst my balls ached in her purple thong. Good job she doesn’t think of getting playful these days. 




I believe I have completed the tasks to the best of my ability and I hope I have pleased you with the outcome and this report thereof. I’d like to thank you Mistress for setting me this assignment 



No comments:

Post a Comment