Friday 5 September 2014

Mistress is Back.

Well My little minions, I am pleased to say that I'm back!

After a journey up North to say a final goodbye to My Grandfather, which was very emotional, but very dignified I'm pleased to say, I am now back home and ready to get back to normal.

I will aim to be on DirectIm this afternoon/evening. Cam bookings start again from tomorrow afternoon, details coming soon.  I will also be posting My availability for next week, later today.

In the meantime and in memory of My late Grandfather, I am currently raising funds for the Hospice he was in before he died. They gave him the most wonderful and dignified end of life care right up until his passing and I feel that they deserve something for that. The hospice is independently funded, which means they rely heavily on donations in order to help them continue that wonderful service for terminally ill patients.

So if anybody wants to donate to that cause, any Paypal payments will be sent directly to them. You can make a Paypal donation to this at mistresscristal@mail.com

Thank you again to those who have been very supportive during this sad time - you know who you are. I look forward to speaking with you all later.

MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment