Friday 26 June 2015

Session review from pain-sub

Pain-sub was really put through is paces today. Here's his report of today's session:

I have just had the most intense pain session I have ever had to endure in my life for Mistress pleasure. It took me to learning to endure a lot more pain for her than I have ever felt before.
 
I arrived at the session wearing my chastity cage as I was instructed to keep on unless Mistress permits otherwise. I was then instructed to remove the cage and then hitting myself with the back of a wooden spoon until I was hard enough for Mistress. Once that was achieved I had to then hit my balls to prepare them for the session ahead. Then I had to do the same to my cock head.
 
I had to attach nipple clamps and then hold the chain in my mouth until the session was over. This made the nipples feel like they were being stretched as far as they could go.
 
Once my cock was hard enough and my balls made tender I then had to rub them all over with sandpaper. This made them extremely tender to the touch to intensify any feeling I would get later.
 
I then had to rub tabasco sauce all around my balls and all over my cock. I then had to follow this with rubbing tiger balm into the balls and all around the foreskin. This made my balls and cock extremely hot and I could feel them all the time.
 
There was no rest from the pain as I then had to attach 8 bulldog clips to my balls and thread string through them and then 4 to my foreskin and thread some more string through them. The pain from the clips was intense and with them being a lot of them I could feel it all over my balls and cock especially with them being tender and burning hot. The string on the clips on my balls were then used to pull my balls up. I could feel pain all through them as they were lifted high and held up. Then the same was done with the string on the clips on my foreskin. This made the pain of the clips intensify. I then had to repeat this first lifting the string on my balls high then the wooden spoon was used on the back of my balls. This had the double effect of causing pain to the already tender balls and making the pain on the clips higher as they pulled and jiggled due to the spoon hitting the balls. This was then done on my cock by lifting my cock high by the strings and then the spoon was used to hit the back of my cock hard. This again caused pain to the already tender cock and intensified the pain on the clips as they pulled and jiggled.
 
Mistress then decided I needed some exercise so I had a parachute attached to my balls with weights hanging off them. The exercise consisted of 20 squats, 15 lunges with each leg and 15 star jumps. Throughout the exercise I could feel my balls being stretched as the weights swung vigorously around and my nipples were being stretched further due to each movement causing my mouth to go further away from them tugging harder on the chain.
 
However my suffering was not over and I had the parachute removed and replaced by a ball stretcher which pulled my balls away from my cock making them swell out. I had to stand with my legs parted wide and then a big bunch of nettles was then used to repeatedly whip my cock and balls. This torture seemed to last a long time and was the most painful I have felt from nettle torture. I then had to turn around and the nettles were then used to whip my bottom. I have never suffered this before and could feel the itching all over and the whipping seemed to last a long time too. When this was over I was permitted to sit and could feel my bottom really itching all over. The nettle torture was not over though as I then had a handful of the leaves rubbed all over my cock and balls adding a lot more to the irritation and itching.
 
After prolonged suffering I was permitted to cum however this was only allowed by having to kneel on beer bottle tops spread over the floor facing upwards. The pain from kneeling on the bottle tops was so intense and was the worst I have ever felt and distracted from the pleasure of wanking as well as the pain on my nipples from the clamps being tugged hard by my mouth and the pain on my cock and balls from the session. The pleasure was hard to feel due to the intense pain which was being felt more. When I came it was a heavy mixture of pleasure taken over by pain and I was made to cum into a brandy glass.
 
As soon as I was allowed to cum I was instructed to immediately put the chastity cage back on and told it has to remain unless Mistress says otherwise. This made it impossible to do anything to relieve the constant itching from the nettles intensified by the heat of the tabasco sauce and tiger balm. I can constantly feel itching and heat from my cock, balls and bottom. It is very frustrating that a my cock is caged there is nothing I can do to get to it to relieve it and I just feel like I constantly want to scratch it but can not and feel that I will feel this for a long time yet.
 
I had to drink all the cum from the glass after putting the cage back on and Mistress has informed me in the past that when she does allow me to cum I have to consume it all.
 
When I first visited Mistress the goal was to reach a pain level of 10. During this session I reached 40 which shows that through a lot of training I have been taught to suffer more and more which I believe pleases Mistress.
 
After the session my nipples are tender and still feel stretched, my cock and balls are tender, hot, stretched, and itching all over and my bottom is itching all over. To make it worse there is no way I can get to my cock to relieve the pain and intense itching at all.
 
As requested I attach pictures of my nettled thighs and bottom. To add to this Mistress has informed me that my pain and suffering is being shared with whoever she decides to add humiliation.



No comments:

Post a Comment