Saturday 20 June 2015

You say I'm cruel like it's a bad thing...

Today I received a very piteous email from pain-sub...

"Mistress I hope it is okay to email you. I wanted to let you know that the chastity device is giving discomfort as I cannot get to my cock, which is very itchy after the nettles yesterday. Please may I ask if I may have permission to remove it please Mistress?"

Perfect! This is exactly the reaction I wanted and exactly the reason why I insisted he went straight into chastity after yesterday's cock torture session. I want him to be in discomfort. I want to imagine him squirming not only in frustration; but also from the sheer fact that he cannot scratch that itch. I want him to be in so much discomfort that he doesn't know what to do with himself.

I also fail to see how he can consider that he has any say in the matter when it comes to chastity. After all; what would be the point in locking away his little cock; if I'm going to allow him to be unlocked at the drop of a hat?

I did lull him into a false sense of security; telling him that if he sent Me a picture of himself in chastity, I would consider his request. I already knew what the answer was going to be, of course. But it was fun to tweet out his little picture along with his pathetic request. Two things were pointed out in response to said tweeted picture. First; it might look like the cock cage is a little big for him. Room for him to grow perhaps? No, he's not really a grower. There really is no danger of him "filling" it.



Second; and most importantly - his whining only serves to add more days and in fact weeks to his length of time in chastity. Like I've said; I LIKE the fact that he's in discomfort. I find it highly amusing and entertaining. I like to imagine that he's out in public; trying in vain to scratch his locked and itchy cock. Why people will be thinking he's got crabs! That adds a little something else to his suffering and adds to My amusement!

Of course I could be REALLY cruel. I could always instruct him to go swimming - dressed in his cock cage and a pair of tiny swimming trunks....

No comments:

Post a Comment