Friday 12 June 2015

Pain-sub suffers the nettles and is rewarded!

Well I think we can safely say that pain-sub has suffered far greater than he has every suffered before. Our session at 3pm this afternoon was definitely very entertaining. I knew he was nervous about it - and with just cause - because today was his first nettle-torture session. And after 4 weeks of not being able to cum; he was more than eager to please.

Pain-sub arrived to the cam session on time - which is always good. I like My slaves to be prompt and will ensure late slaves are punished. Pain-sub was naked as always (another thing slaves have to be when they arrive ready for a session) and straight away showed Me the lovely bunch of stinging nettles he had manage to harvest. Oh yes; I'd be saving those for the "finale".

He was hard, but not hard enough by My standards. I like him to remain hard throughout the session and the slightest sign of his dicklet going soft warrants a punishment. Because I know it can go soft very easily (humiliated yet, pain-sub?) I had him slap his cock, his helmet and his balls with the back of the wooden spoon - he spent about a minute delivering quick hard slaps to each section as I watched with amused enjoyment.

Next came the bulldog clips; which he used on his foreskin and balls - 4 in a circle on his foreskin - 4 on his balls. Once they were attached; the suit hanger came into play - and he attached the clips to his nipples. I could instantly see they were pulling on those tender nipples; but I wanted to see how much more they could take. So I instructed him to yank the hanger up towards the ceiling. It was at that point those clips REALLY began to tug on his already very sore nipples.

I wanted to build him up to take the nettles at the end of the session; so I gradually increased his torture as the session progressed. After letting the hanger fall, with the clips still attached to his nipples; I had him rub a generous amount of tabasco sauce into his cock and balls. Straight away he complained they were hot and that this was causing him a great deal of pain. But in a CBT session with Me; one can never suffer too much pain - My sadistic appetite can never be satisfied! So to ensure he really felt the burn; I had him vigorously rub his cock and his balls with some rough sand paper. That certain brought tears to his eyes!

Finally the moment both us had been waiting for; arrived. It was time for the nettles. He picked them up and spread his legs wide before brushing them against his already sore balls. Straight away I could see lots of red angry bumps appear on his ball sack as the nettles did their delicious work. His squirming was almost hypnotic as he writhed in agony. Of course, he had to do the same with his cock, so he was soon brushing the nettles against that. More red stinging bumps on his shaft and helmet - more squirming and writhing. He was certainly suffering well! And I was definitely enjoying the show!

Finally I allowed him to cum. Well it has been 4 weeks and he did do very well in today's session. Plus he's got the constant itching to look forward to over the next couple of days - yes I really am that evil! He came within only a few strokes and came very hard indeed - splashing his load into a brandy glass before drinking the contents. One very satisfied and relieved pain-sub. But his relief is very short-lived. His next task is to purchase as chastity device...and I'll be teasing him for a further few weeks while he's wearing it - oh that's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment